DŞMUN’19 does not require any delegation fee from any of the attending schools. Also first advisor is free of charge. The fee that you pay covers:
- Lunch during conference
- Snacks and coffee/tea during coffee breaks
- Social Event
- Transportation (Conference venue > Closing Ceremony), (Conference venue > Social event venue)
- Conference requirements (badges, placards, folders, notepads, certificates etc.)
As a private boarding school, our accounting department is implementing strict practice for economic transactions. Therefore, it is advised for you to take firm notice upon the payment details. The payments must be done by the latest October 9th with all the requirements stated in the Fees and Payments section fulfilled. If you do not abide by the payment deadline and therefore arrive with no payments made, unfortunately we will not be able to verify your registration and allow you to further participate in the event.
The fees should be paid to the account given below:
Hesap adı (account name): Darüşşafaka Cemiyeti
Banka (bank): Türkiye İş Bankası
Şube (branch): Kozyatağı Ticari
Hesap no (account no) : 0011173
Iban no : TR78 0006 4000 0011 3860 0111 73
* Please do not forget to indicate the conference name in the explanation section of the payment. We would like you to bear in mind the fact that if you do not include the conference name, your payment will be regarded as a donation and we will not have the legal rights to take them back.
* Also participant name and position should be included for individual participants. Name of the school and number of people should be stated for the delegation payment by schools.
Individual Participants: DSMUN’19, (name, surname), Individual / StOff / Press
Delegations: DSMUN’19, (school name), (# of participants)